Saturday, February 24, 2007

MIRA COSTA COLLEGE CLASSES

By Shirley M. Carolan

It is with great joy I announce that on February 12, 2007 I met with Ms. Christine Buckley, Director of Community Services and Business Development at Mira Costa College, Oceanside, CA to discuss a proposal. work book, and curriculum I submitted to teach Journaling Workshops on campus.

After an extensive review of how I would present the workshop, materials and exercises she was more than satisfied that I am passionate about Journaling, as well as the benefits and rewards of Journaling she has engaged me to teach Journaling at the college during this summer semester. Stay tuned for more details regarding registration.

As many of you know, I am passionate about Journaling and use it as a tool to get in touch with feelings about people, places, and events happening in my life. It's a wonderful tool to heal, overcome stress, confusion, depression, and to help during transition periods in life. That is why I created this new blog site "ANGELS CROSSING." The site will feature uplifting personal stories, inspirational articles, tips, etc. It will also focus on how Journaling can help you find balance and harmony in life.

Meanwhile, I am conducting on-going Journaling workshops. For more information and/or to register, please go to my website: www.shirleycarolan.com and download the registration form. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you in class!

Your feedback is always encouraged!

Shirley M. Carolan, ATM
Speaker/Author/Coach
Carolan Communications
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663
carolcom@qwestinernet.net
www.shirleycarolan.com
http://smcarolan.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home