Friday, January 06, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2017

Hello everybody.   I'm glad I set goals this year and not resolutions!   This gives me the opportunity to see where and how I've spent my time and did I fulfill my goals.

What I found out mostly is that If  I've done what I'd planned and given it my best shot then, I must be happy with that.  It gives me chance to adjust goals if
necessary, or even delete them.

Well this week I had a few health setbacks that upset me and made me adjust some goal time frames.   I was not prepared to be in constant pain and on so much medication.  My leg wound has been going on since October and I thought by now everything would be healed.  So I've had to hold off on some aquatics I was looking forward to. The other is flare ups from fractures in my back.  I will keep at my new goals and adjust some time frames.  Good Health is my big goal this year and I need to be more patient with myself.  It's hard to work through the pain!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and may you reach your goals!


Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG
Writer ● Speaker ● Artist
artistwithaflair@att.net
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663


Copyright© 2017 by Shirley M. Carolan. All rights reserved. To reprint any part of this article simply contact Shirley Carolan at artistwithaflair@att.net. Thank you



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home